1. 31 numbers that show how big Epic, Cerner, Allscripts & Meditech are in healthcare Full story
2. 9 hospitals laying off workers Full story
3. Has the meaning of 'technology' lost its touch? Why we need a new way to describe innovation Full story
4. What healthcare IT companies must provide to support the future of primary care.
5. Intermountain expands telehealth services through air medical transportation acquisition Full story
6. Optum's 8 biggest health IT acquisitions, investments in the past year Full story
7. 1 dead in shooting at Ohio hospital, police say Full story
8. Major DC health plan hacked, affecting 200,000: 7 details Full story
9. Health IT and the modern health plan — How to deliver members the experience they deserve and stay ahead of market trends. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
10. Fully vaccinated but COVID-19 positive? 5 notes on breakthrough case prevalence Full story
11. What Microsoft's $20B Nuance acquisition means for big tech's healthcare push: 7 details Full story
12. These 9 health systems are the best to work for, per Fortune Full story
13. Remote work + telehealth beyond COVID-19 — experts answer lingering questions about healthcare's future during this virtual discussion. Join here.
14. Cape Cod Healthcare upgrades system to accept $400K bitcoin donation Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.
2. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.
3. This health plan saved $7,500 per member and saw a 289 percent jump in engagement. Learn how in this short case study.