1. 58 hospitals, health systems among Fortune's 'Most Innovative Companies' Full story
2. Epic to use Microsoft's Open AI in EHRs Full story
3. 8 hospitals, health systems shrinking, restructuring leadership teams Full story
4. 60% of younger patients would leave their provider for a better digital option. Learn how OSF HealthCare developed a virtual model to retain patients.
5. AHA: Nonprofit hospitals aren't seeking a bailout for investment losses Full story
6. Which health system IT leader made the 2023 Forbes CIO Next List? Full story
7. The effect of Oracle Cerner layoffs Full story
8. Your admin costs and staff turnover are too high. Now what? Improve productivity and lower costs through workflow automation and a Smart IoT Infrastructure. Learn what works.
9. 14 hospitals, health systems facing lawsuits for healthcare data sharing Full story
10. Minnesota health system expands hospital-at-home to more than 5,000 patients after launching company Full story
11. A bubble burst? Nearly $400M in digital health funding in past month Full story
12. Lehigh Valley Health Network is changing the way it thinks about post-insurance patient collections. Learn how your organization can boost revenue and aid patients' financial journey by doing the same.
13. Health tech company CoverMyMeds to lay off 815 employees Full story
14. UC Davis Health launching remote monitoring program for patients with COPD Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.
2. Health systems will never achieve true data integration as long as unknown data silos exist. Demolish hidden data silos using these 3 strategies.
3. Hospitals can't afford to waste precious resources in today's healthcare landscape. Get tips to simplify utilization management to save staff time and reduce denials.