Listen to highlights of key stories in our daily briefing podcast.
1. Washington health system blames Cerner for bankruptcy Full story
2. Epic, Humana launch next phase of partnership: 6 details Full story
3. Amazon, Best Buy & more: 5 tech, retail giants' latest virtual care initiatives Full story
4. Humanizing technology to enhance personal interactions
5. California medical group to close, lay off 151 Full story
6. AstraZeneca's callout by data and safety review board a rarity Full story
7. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
8. Prince Harry joins start-up as the chief impact officer Full story
9. Is your organization getting the most out of its EHR data? Click here to learn how AI and automation tools can deliver the insights you need.
10. Which clinicians spend the most time in the EHR? 3 things to know Full story
11. Man dies after jumping from Long Island hospital window, police say Full story
12. 20 most popular websites targeted for COVID-19 phishing attacks Full story
13. Still playing catch up from care gaps? Experts share practical strategies to stay ahead during this discussion. Join here.
14. 'Not just the most vulnerable': Who gets 'long COVID' & 4 other questions answered Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why hospitals are turning to mobile apps to bounce back from COVID-19 losses — Click here to download the 4-point rundown.
2. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.
3. Close the gap between lost revenues and positive cash flow through guided claim recovery. Learn more here.