1. DoorDash offers same-day delivery for COVID-19 PCR test kits Full story
2. Medical management firm chief investment officer pleads guilty to $91.5M fraud Full story
3. Digital health startup Ro raises $500M: 5 things to know Full story
4. Leveraging accurate and reliable data is key for data driven initiatives such as population health and predictive analytics. Learn why establishing quality reference data management practices can help break down the silos of big data.
5. 10 best, worst states to practice medicine Full story
6. 3 unintended consequences of making telehealth rules permanent Full story
7. HCA CEO made $30.4M in 2nd year at helm Full story
8. Kevin Duvall named HHS acting chief data officer Full story
9. AI can transform utilization management. Click here to learn how to create a shared analytics framework between payers and providers.
10. Researchers designing drone to make telehealth house calls Full story
11. Healthcare billing fraud: 12 recent lawsuits, settlements Full story
12. 28,000+ Michigan practice patients' info exposed for 'unknown' time frame Full story
13. Turn information into intelligence. Learn how one hospital maintained continuous capacity during the pandemic. Click here to join the discussion.
14. US charges Swiss resident who claimed responsibility for hack on hospitals' security cameras Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth isn't going away. Click here to learn how to make the best use of your organization's physical space to deliver quality virtual care.
2. Why hospitals are turning to mobile apps to bounce back from COVID-19 losses — Click here to download the 4-point rundown.
3. Putting SDOH into action — A 6-part guide to reduce avoidable utilization and eliminate care barriers with AI. Click here to read the guide.