1. Oracle extends Cerner tender offer for 2nd time Full story
2. 'Can anyone blame nurses for turning the tables?' Full story
3. Meditech piloting Google Care Studio to help physicians find patient information faster Full story
4. Digital first gives healthcare a whole new look. Learn how new work models have delivered results.
5. Epic integrates AI tools for symptom assessment Full story
6. 11 hospitals laying off workers Full story
7. Disconnected systems remain a key challenge for healthcare IT leaders. Click here to learn what's changing that.
8. Kansas health system notifies patients of October cyberattack Full story
9. Phillips introduces cloud-enabled health IT platform Full story
10. Missouri hospital notifies patients of December cyberattack Full story
11. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
12. How US primary care stacks up against other wealthy countries Full story
13. CDC needs authority to better coordinate public health data, former directors say Full story
14. Hospitals inconsistently billing for telestroke services, study finds Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.
2. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
3. Atrium Health and University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences identified 5 skills essential for resilient healthcare leadership. Click here to learn them.