1. Ransomware attack exposed info of 210,000 MultiCare patients, providers, workers Full story
2. Surgeon defends Zoom hearing from OR, says patient safety was not jeopardized Full story
3. Fast Company's 10 most innovative health tech companies of 2021 Full story
4. Healthcare IT is evolving. Learn the new approach your organization needs to keep pace with industry trends. Join the discussion here.
5. A primer on Dr. B, the site matching Americans with leftover COVID-19 vaccine doses Full story
6. Amazon, Change Healthcare team up on health data research offering Full story
7. Billionaire unloads $15M of CHS stock Full story
8. 5 top states for healthcare, ranked by US News & World Report Full story
9. Don't want to lose revenue during your EHR go-live? Click here to hear experts discuss what they've learned from more than 30 Epic implementations.
10. 100,000 affected in Texas healthcare provider cyberattack Full story
11. Medtronic hires Walmart exec to run its supply chain Full story
12. Attack on Microsoft email server hits 60,000 victims, prompts response from White House Full story
13. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questions. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this E-Book.
14. Google's 9 latest health-related job openings Full story
15. Texas Medicaid subcontractor dumped after data breach Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 has accelerated the use of telehealth, but does your organization know to effectively leverage it in the emergency department? Learn the key models necessary for enhanced care. Download the whitepaper here.
2. Servant leadership and nurse well-being. Click here to learn why CNOs believe the future of nursing is brighter than ever.
3. What 102 million hospital transactions reveal about denials — and what your hospital can do to prevent them. Click here to learn more.