1. Oracle Cerner helps North Carolina health system participate in clinical trials Full story
2. Dr. Alistair Erskine named chief information and digital officer of Emory Healthcare Full story
3. 11 health systems with strong finances Full story
4. Tackling healthcare's challenges shouldn't feel like a game of Whac-A-Mole. 5 healthcare leaders discuss problem solving without trade-offs during this session.
5. New Jersey health system selects Meditech to help build patient-centric smart hospital Full story
6. Judge mostly dismisses healthcare data sharing lawsuit against Rush University Medical Center Full story
7. New York medical center switches EHR vendors after third-party data breach Full story
8. Tired of health tech trial and error? Here's how this proven solution helped Northwell & Prisma Health improve care, reduce staff burden and achieve true ROI.
9. One Medical CEO pushes back on FTC data privacy concerns Full story
10. Memorial Sloan Kettering using AI to detect breast cancer 4 years before it develops Full story
11. 96% of US hospitals have EHRs, but barriers remain to interoperability, ONC says Full story
12. A sure way to raise staff satisfaction? Give back time + brain space for meaningful patient interactions. Hear how Yale New Haven & Houston Methodist are boosting morale, efficiency + accuracy.
13. Temple, Masimo partner on automation, telehealth Full story
14. 10 cities where tech salaries are growing the fastest Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.
2. Houston Methodist and UC San Diego Health are embracing Amazon's innovation mindset — with huge benefits for patient care. Get tips to achieve lasting transformations here.
3. Private equity interest in orthopedics and other specialty practices is growing. Is a PE partnership right for you? Get answers now.