1. VillageMD acquires 30-location practice in Connecticut Full story
2. Georgia health system's operations disrupted by cyberattack Full story
3. Hospitals should use tech layoffs to fill open IT roles, health systems CIOs say Full story
4. Healthcare's next big thing? Population genomics. Get ahead of the curve and see how a South Carolina health system is using this as an emerging standard of care.
5. What's Amazon's next move in healthcare? 5 predictions Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic, Ascension, Kaiser among 42 health systems chosen for $50M innovation project Full story
7. Second VA exec, who oversaw Oracle Cerner rollout, steps down Full story
8. Your patients are 1 bad interaction away from changing providers. See how Saint Francis Health System is using digital comms to keep patients happy + engaged.
9. Missouri hospital goes live with Epic Full story
10. Weill Cornell launches AI-powered provider matching Full story
11. 3 healthcare AI projects Google is working on Full story
12. Still using manual processes for patient financial clearance? See how modernizing workflows can unburden staff, boost patient satisfaction and prevent costly denials here.
13. Mayo Clinic set to build 120-acre innovation hub in Arizona Full story
14. GE HealthCare snags $760M health tech management partnership Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.
2. Houston Methodist and UC San Diego Health are embracing Amazon's innovation mindset — with huge benefits for patient care. Get tips to achieve lasting transformations here.
3. Private equity interest in orthopedics and other specialty practices is growing. Is a PE partnership right for you? Get answers now.