1. UHS records cyberattack loss of $67M Full story
2. Former Haven CEO Dr. Atul Gawande on what went wrong for the healthcare venture Full story
3. FBI finds 79,100 Georgia medical center patients' data on unauthorized computer Full story
4. How health system CIOs and CISOs can further digital innovation. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
5. 4 updates from Judy Faulkner on Epic's software upgrade plans Full story
6. Texas physician sentenced to decade in prison for role in $10M scheme Full story
7. Allscripts posts $728M in net earnings for Q4: 4 notes Full story
8. 2 things to keep in mind when reviewing this week's COVID-19 numbers Full story
9. Intermountain has been at the forefront of digital care innovation. Click here to learn how it's implementing a cohesive telehealth program across its whole enterprise.
10. 'A new dimension of fraud': 6 cybersecurity execs weigh in on vaccine data hacks, manipulations and leaks Full story
11. Pandemic led to big healthcare-industry fortunes -- now they're evaporating Full story
12. Top ransomware group profits more than $123M in 2020 + 3 other report findings Full story
13. Healthcare IT is evolving. Learn the new approach your organization needs to keep pace with industry trends. Join the discussion here.
14. Medical devicemaker recalls patient lift after 2 deaths reported Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Enterprise imaging boosts metrics in all aspects of your organization. Click here for next strategies and next steps.
2. It's time payers give members the same type of personalized engagement they get from retail interactions. Click here to learn how, and why it will boost employee retention.
3. With the sudden rise of telehealth, how should your health system balance patient care preferences? Learn how to create a seamless hybrid care delivery model with best practices from this whitepaper. Download here.