1. Florida hospital employee fired for alleged EHR snooping, altering patient health order Full story
2. Amazon offers to help with US vaccination goal & 6 other health IT notes Full story
3. Optum erroneously billed patients for COVID-19 vaccine Full story
4. Outdated systems and processes can diminish sales and revenue growth. Click here to learn how to optimize and automate your quote-to-cash process.
5. Billionaire buys SpaceX flight to raise $200M for St. Jude Full story
6. The new wave of hacking attempts hitting hospitals: 6 things to know Full story
7. 2 workers stabbed at Ochsner LSU Health, suspect arrested Full story
8. Scheduling breach forces Michigan health department to cancel vaccine clinic Full story
9. Maximize your revenue cycle team's efficiency with AI. Experts from 3M will share the latest industry trends + tips during this live discussion.
10. 6 vulnerability points hackers target in hospital cyberattacks Full story
11. HCA annual profit climbs to $3.8B Full story
12. Google Cloud launches vaccine distribution management tools: 6 details Full story
13. Mission critical: Address burnout, increase clinician productivity, and cut costs. Click here to learn why these aren't competing priorities.
14. Washington physician charged with unprofessional conduct after patient dies Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's a surplus of healthcare data, but does your health system know how to extract insights from it? Click here to learn data-driven, practical ways to innovate and increase efficiency.
2. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.
3. Is your supply chain operating at 100 percent capacity during the pandemic? Join our panelists to make the most out of your health system's transportation plan.