1. Hackers leak Moderna, Pfizer vaccine data stolen in EU cyberattack online Full story
2. Chicago, Los Angeles hospitals slated to close Full story
3. Cerner suspends donations to Congress members who 'incited violence' at Capitol Full story
4. Join us for Becker's February Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Forum. Click here to register!
5. Health officials investigating death of Miami physician shortly after getting Pfizer vaccine Full story
6. Google finalizes $2.1B Fitbit acquisition: 5 details Full story
7. New York hospital under investigation over COVID-19 vaccine rollout Full story
8. Amazon offers saliva-based at-home COVID-19 test: 4 things to know Full story
9. Don't Miss Learning Opportunites:
- The new price transparency rule can add pressure to COVID-stressed hospitals: Click here for key tips for compliance in 60 minutes or less.
- Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
- Why risk fines and data breaches by delaying the archiving of your legacy system? Click here for the guide that outlines your options.
10. Banner Health to pay $200K settlement in HIPAA Right of Access case Full story
11. Kansas hospital disables vaccine scheduling tool after unauthorized individuals breach system Full story
12. CMS has started price transparency compliance audits: 6 things to know Full story
13. Telehealth sustainability: How Northwell Health built its virtual care program for the long haul. Click here to attend the live presentation.
14. FDA's 5-step plan to regulate medical AI products Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's going to be difficult for your laboratory to persist through the pandemic without the right IT tools. Download this whitepaper to understand which tools to adopt.
2. Are your clinical assets generating the returns your health system needs? Download this white paper to learn how you can maximize your return on invested capital.
3. How well do you understand consumer attitudes toward medical billing and payment? Download this whitepaper to discover how patients approach and interpret healthcare bills.