1. Rennova completes agreement to create telehealth company Full story
2. Lawmakers' holding area during Capitol riot was COVID-19 'super-spreader,' US Rep. says Full story
3. Cerner strategic growth VP departs after losing congressional campaign Full story
4. Hospital outreach plays a crucial role in the fight against vaccine hesitancy. Click here to attend a live virtual discussion and hear first-hand what leading systems are doing to reach the most vulnerable.
5. 3 reasons Haven failed: A former healthcare CEO's take Full story
6. Fired physicians win $10.6M arbitration award against Tenet Full story
7. The big 2021 tech investments for 5 health system CIOs Full story
8. Arizona website glitch temporarily let general public sign up for COVID-19 vaccines Full story
9. Don't Miss Learning Opportunities:
- Weight-bearing MRI improves outcomes for several specialties. Click here to learn how ortho and spine surgeons benefit.
- Why risk fines and data breaches by delaying the archiving of your legacy system? Click here for the guide that outlines your options.
- The key to a more financially productive primary care practice is the membership-based model. Click here to learn how 1,100 successful practices have followed that path.
10. 10 best, worst cities for an active lifestyle Full story
11. CDC taps Kaiser to lead data-driven COVID-19 vaccine safety surveillance effort Full story
12. 'Don't make us ration care': Banner Health exec pleads for Arizona governor's help Full story
13. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.
14. 3 states have highest COVID-19 infection rates in world; UK variant in Pennsylvania — 5 updates Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A new era of genetic testing: How health systems can help deliver truly personalized care to millions of patients. Click here to read more.
2. 11 must-reads for hospital leaders looking to get the most out of their IT investments in 2021. Click here to read more.
3. It's going to be difficult for your laboratory to persist through the pandemic without the right IT tools. Download this whitepaper to understand which tools to adopt.