1. Cerner exec departs, joins former colleague Zane Burke at health innovation startup Full story
2. Tennessee health official says she was fired after sharing teen vaccination guidance Full story
3. Walgreens, VillageMD to open 29 primary care practices in Texas this year Full story
4. Imagine an office without piles of paperwork. Click here to join the discussion on adopting e-signatures and how to get started.
5. Study: Ads communicate that a hospital has deep pockets, not necessarily quality care Full story
6. Mount Sinai Health System names chief nursing informatics officer Full story
7. Johns Hopkins spinoff launches clinical risk prediction platform Full story
8. Unruly behavior among air travelers up 270% Full story
9. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
10. 5 MUSC Health employees fired for noncompliance with vaccine mandate Full story
11. Henry Ford, Duke & 4 other health systems seeking marketing execs Full story
12. Why CIOs think patients could warm up to clinical AI Full story
13. The 15 best + worst states for business in 2021 Full story
14. 8 hospitals, health systems that launched innovation centers in 2021 Full story
15. Providence figured out how to compete with Big Tech the right way. Click here to learn the engagement strategy it used.