1. Anthem plans to change name, rebrand Full story
2. Trust, the less-discussed social determinant of health Full story
3. House passes spending bill that cuts $15.6B in pandemic aid Full story
4. Cleveland Clinic, Advent Health & more adapted to the digital world to improve patient experiences. Click here to learn how they deliver the consumer-like experiences patients now expect.
5. Google Care Studio launches new EHR tool Full story
6. MyMichigan Health CEO Dr. Diane Postler-Slattery, husband die in plane crash Full story
7. Fast Company's 10 most innovative medical devices of 2022 Full story
8. Medical marketing budgets increased by 15% Full story
9. Healthcare is lagging behind in putting consumer choice first. Learn how to catch up and build digital engagement in just 45 minutes.
10. Memphis airport opening lounge for St. Jude patients Full story
11. Patients would rather share sensitive info via app than face-to-face Full story
12. Amwell telehealth services now available through TV Full story
13. 4 reasons why AI adoption in healthcare is lagging Full story
14. A gentler approach to patient engagement can pay off. Learn how Erlanger leveraged compassion to move the financial needle.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.
2. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.
3. Move past innovation as a buzzword and really make it work for your company. Learn how here.