1. Chinese billionaire sells additional $40M of CHS stock Full story
2. Alameda Health CEO resigns Full story
3. CMS seeks to boost hospital capacity during COVID-19 surge Full story
4. How to Convert Activity into Progress: 5 Steps to Priming Your Network for Success in Value-Based Care. Click here to attend the discussion.
5. Advocate Aurora's loss grows to $435M over 9 months Full story
6. New York hospital warns of possible mass layoffs, bankruptcy Full story
7. Former Wisconsin health system CEO dies from COVID-19 Full story
8. How to create a care journey that meets modern patient expectations: 3 industry leaders weigh in. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. COVID-19 hospitalizations top 90,000 in US: Why this number is one to watch even more closely right now Full story
10. Cerner launches free telehealth offering for rural hospitals Full story
11. Cigna leadership used covert tactics to 'blow up' $48B Anthem deal, lawsuit claims Full story
12. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
13. Orlando Health breaks ground on $341M orthopedic complex Full story
14. UnitedHealthcare delays coding changes for lab tests Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The pandemic has intensified the U.S. opioid crisis, but 8 organizations have seen success in their efforts to curb the opioid epidemic. Click here to learn more.
2. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.
3. 6 strategies to bolster hospital 'rainy day' funds. A quick guide for healthcare leaders.