1. Georgia hospital closes after 6 years Full story
2. CMS fines 2,545 hospitals for high readmissions: 5 things to know Full story
3. Washington hospital votes to split from Virginia Mason Full story
4. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
5. How CHS, HCA, Tenet and UHS fared in Q3 Full story
6. Tower Health hit with 3-notch credit downgrade due to deteriorating finances Full story
7. 13 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
8. Is your organization up to date on evaluation and management guidelines? Click here to learn how to prepare for 2021's changes.
9. Pipeline Health names new CFO Full story
10. 8 recent CFO moves Full story
11. 7 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
12. Hiring during a pandemic requires a new strategy. Click here to join the discussion about talent management strategies that will save money and improve staff quality.
13. CMS finalizes home health payment rule for 2021: 4 takeaways Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 count nears 100K; 9 states hit record hospitalizations -- 6 updates Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Out-of-state Medicaid claims — An overlooked revenue opportunity in a revenue-lite year. Click here to read more.
2. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.
3. Help your patients feel safe when returning for care they delayed by employing these action items. Click here for a roadmap to recovery.