1. HCA records $668M profit in Q3 Full story
2. CHS divests Texas hospital Full story
3. 24 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
4. Is it possible to improve the patient experience while adhering to price transparency? Click here to join experts who have risen to the challenge.
5. Tennessee hospital suspends elective surgeries Full story
6. New York physician on opioid task force faces felony drug charges Full story
7. ProMedica health plan to terminate Ohio hospital's in-network status Full story
8. Beyond TVs and call buttons: Click here to join the discussion about how hospitals are driving innovation in the patient room.
9. Kaiser Permanente to build medical center in Maryland Full story
10. Health systems balancing elective care, COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
11. COVID-19 hospitalizations up 40% from September; Texas plans field hospital, Utah discusses care rationing — 5 updates Full story
12. Are you ready for the evaluation and management changes coming in 2021? Click here for a deeper dive into guideline changes that will affect your organization.
13. Quest to return $138M in CARES Act funding Full story
14. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: Climbing over the pandemic wall will require changing healthcare's 'suck-it-up' culture Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.
2. Help your patients feel safe when returning for care they delayed by employing these action items. Click here for a roadmap to recovery.
3. Losses caused by COVID-19 are forcing changes in the revenue cycle management. Click here to learn how the industry's strongest leaders met the challenge.