1. The vice presidential debate: 6 healthcare takeaways Full story
2. Feds charge Baltimore lawyer with $25M hospital extortion plan Full story
3. Trump says he won't participate in next debate after it goes virtual due to COVID-19 Full story
4. Break the cycle: How to put an end to recurring denials. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
5. HCA plans freestanding ED, joining rival in Nashville development Full story
6. 4 South Carolina physicians charged in $100M billing fraud case Full story
7. AdventHealth to open 85-bed Kansas hospital in 2021 Full story
8. Is it possible to improve the patient experience while adhering to price transparency? Click here to join experts who have risen to the challenge.
9. OSU Wexner, Adena expand affiliation Full story
10. Oregon hospital terminates 2 employees over 'computer crimes' and theft Full story
11. 'We hoped this day wouldn't come': Wisconsin to open field hospital amid COVID-19 surge Full story
12. Patients want easy access to scheduling dental appointments and paying their bills. Click here to learn how self-service can boost efficiency and revenue.
13. 5 states with most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story
14. Which service lines have the most growth potential? 3 hospital execs weigh in Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 5 pillars for HAI prevention — what hospital leaders should know about the power of clean. Click here to find fact sheets and best practices.
2. Some of the biggest changes in medicine are coming from leaders on the front line. Click here to learn about new standards of care.
3. What will make your therapy departments more productive and achieve better outcomes? Click here to learn 5 impactful solutions.