1. HCA to shed 47 home health, hospice, therapy locations Full story
2. HHS releasing $25B+ in COVID-19 relief aid to hospitals Full story
3. CEO to employee pay ratio for HCA, DaVita + 16 other healthcare companies Full story
4. An engaging digital front door is the best way to attract & retain patients— learn two leading providers' strategies.
5. UnitedHealth hit with class-action reimbursement suit Full story
6. 65% of Dollar General stores in 'health deserts,' CEO says Full story
7. Biden mandates vaccine for all federal workers as part of new plan to combat delta — 9 details Full story
8. University Health board approves plan to join Piedmont Full story
9. ASCs are seeing record patient volumes, but that doesn't mean improvements should stop. Here's a strategic way to take the patient experience one step further.
10. Nonprofit hospitals provided $105B in community benefits in 2018: AHA Full story
11. Mu unlikely to replace delta as dominant variant, virologists say Full story
12. Liability, cost & shortages: 7 things to know when considering a vaccine mandate Full story
13. The patient transfer process is still ridden with inefficiencies. Learn how to simplify referrals for patients and providers here.
14. 9 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still trying to unify your ambulatory footprint and cut variation? Adventist, Banner and CoxHealth share 3 key integration tips here.
2. How are providers combatting healthcare’s affordability crisis? Check out these 11 must-reads.
3. So much healthcare data. So little insight. Click here for the step-by-step guide to leveraging that data and improving patient care.