1. Tenet Massachusetts hospital delays Cerner EHR rollout amid nurses' strike Full story
2. How much each state spends per capita on healthcare Full story
3. 40 nonprofit health systems would qualify for Fortune 500 status + 9 other report findings Full story
4. Health Systems Share Their Successful Cost Reduction Strategies Following COVID-19. Full story.
5. Grand jury won't indict Texas physician accused of vaccine theft Full story
6. UMass Memorial completes acquisition of Massachusetts health system Full story
7. Apps are great, but they won't improve patients' experience on their own. Learn the other key elements needed to shore up digital patient engagement strategies during this discussion.
8. Pennsylvania hospital rebounds after St. Luke's takeover Full story
9. Hospitals respond to CMS' proposed inpatient payment rule: 5 key takeaways Full story
10. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.
11. Healthcare industry job cuts fall in June Full story
12. Oncologist sues Health First over firing Full story
13. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
14. Ballad reopens 'America's newest rural hospital' after 8 years Full story
15. Hackensack Meridian CEO reflects on 5-year merger anniversary: 'So much has been accomplished' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Providence figured out how to compete with Big Tech the right way. Click here to learn the engagement strategy it used.
2. Will technology solve healthcare’s racial bias problem? Download this whitepaper to find out.
3. Telehealth risk management: How to improve patient safety and reduce malpractice exposure. Click here to download the C-suite playbook.