1. Investments propel Trinity rebound; net income hits $3.2B through Q3 Full story
2. The deadline for Houston Methodist's vaccine mandate was June 7. How did it go? Full story
3. Sutter Health to lay off 400 workers Full story
4. RCM transformation — Lessons learned from Baptist Health Care and Barnabas Health. Click here to attend the virtual session.
5. 3 leadership changes at Quorum Health Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic's net income grows to $350M in Q1 Full story
7. 8 hospital mergers, acquisitions called off in the last year Full story
8. Clover Health: The next AMC and GameStop of stocks? Full story
9. Calling all cardiology leaders: Becker's wants to hear about your top challenges. Take the quick survey here.
10. American Health Systems' takeover of North Carolina system advances Full story
11. Centura Health sues crowdfunding website over allegedly unauthorized fundraising campaigns Full story
12. 3 months in: Status of Tenet, Massachusetts Nurses Association labor dispute Full story
13. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management performance. Here's how data can change that.
14. Dignity hospital seeks OK for $360M expansion Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Next steps for telehealth: laying the groundwork for the tech post-pandemic. Click here for expert insights.
2. Only a quarter of hospitals say they’re well-prepared to have financial conversations with patients. Click here for 4 key steps to improve.
3. Automated infection control is healthcare's new way of combatting HAIs. Download this whitepaper to learn how your organization can benefit.