1. Missouri physician collects $26M in wrongful termination lawsuit Full story
2. California hospital seeks split from Providence: 6 things to know Full story
3. Rhode Island hospital CEO removed after no-confidence vote Full story
4. 40% of healthcare workers want out. Reimagine your workforce approach with tips from this webcast.
5. UConn Health asks state for $174M bailout to cover employee benefits Full story
6. 10 best, worst states for children's healthcare Full story
7. Bill delaying Medicare payment cuts heads to Biden after House vote Full story
8. MidMichigan Health eyes acquisition of 49-bed hospital Full story
9. Raw data can't move mountains. Learn why your revenue cycle strategy needs stronger analytics and interpretation in this discussion.
10. UK variant more transmissible, not deadlier, study finds Full story
11. 1,000 New Hampshire health system employees get job offers ahead of proposed sale Full story
12. How Walgreens, CVS, states are handling the J&J vaccine pause Full story
13. COVID-19 is accelerating the shift to home-based care. Learn how to implement the care model and hear recommendations from Jefferson Health's chief population officer during this webinar.
14. Mass General Brigham's plan for outpatient clinic gets pushback from safety-net system Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. This health plan saved $7,500 per member and saw a 289 percent jump in engagement. Learn how in this short case study.
2. Remote access hasn't been kind to payer's document management systems. Evaluate your system against 10 standards in this white paper.
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.