1. Atlanta hospital to close ED, end inpatient care Full story
2. Florida health system will pay $20M to resolve false claims case Full story
3. CFO's contract not renewed in Mississippi hospital leadership shakeup Full story
4. Leading health systems have proactive workforce strategies. Here's how they're using data to boost retention + cut labor costs.
5. MultiCare splits CEO, president roles Full story
6. 5 best healthcare companies to grow your career: LinkedIn Full story
7. 'De-innovation': How Cleveland Clinic and more determine which processes to nix Full story
8. 2 Missouri hospitals furlough 175 employees Full story
9. These ortho leaders automated patient contact and saw financial + emotional benefits. Find out how to score more than just RCM gains.
10. A $5B bill from Pfizer may eat up half of potential COVID-19 fund Full story
11. 14 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
12. Baptist Health opens $224M pediatric critical care tower Full story
13. Outdated call centers add strain to already overburdened staff. Click here to learn how Banner Health is solving this problem.
14. Theft could delay Arkansas hospital opening Full story
15. IU Health's CFO on staying optimally staffed while freezing prices Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Behind the Scenes of One of the Largest Remote Patient Monitoring Implementations and Evaluations in the U.S: Clinical, Staffing, and Claims ROI Analysis.
2. There's 6 things to know when it comes to winning the war for healthcare talent — click here to learn them.
3. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.