1. Biden's pandemic plan: 10 things to know Full story
2. Purported biotech exec charged with selling substance he claims is COVID-19 vaccine Full story
3. UC Irvine gets OK to build $1B hospital campus Full story
4. 2021 and the future of physician compensation. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Iowa hospital CEO to resign Full story
6. UPMC worker vaccination policy draws attention of state lawmakers Full story
7. North Carolina AG won't block Novant's $5.3B deal to acquire New Hanover Regional Full story
8. Cerner names new CFO: 5 things to know Full story
9. Patients benefit from enhanced recovery programs. Click here to join the discussion on starting or expanding your protocols.
10. AdventHealth plans 100-bed hospital in Florida Full story
11. Ohio pharmacy provider suspended from distribution after 890 COVID-19 vaccine doses wasted Full story
12. Insurance broker helps erase $2.1M in medical debt Full story
13. Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
14. Vaccines appear less effective against South Africa strain — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.
2. How are leading health systems keeping the ball rolling on telehealth expansion? For real-world insights from IU Health and Baystate Health, download this whitepaper.
3. Specificity is the new black: How granular insights create big changes in reimbursement.