1. Tower Health CFO resigns Full story
2. Biden adds 8 members to COVID-19 response team Full story
3. Cone Health CEO, CFO leaving health system Full story
4. Reclaim market relevance in a shifting landscape — A guide for the healthcare C-suite. Click here to read more.
5. CHS expects revenue of up to $12.5B this year Full story
6. Biden unveils $1.9 trillion relief package: 10 things to know Full story
7. DOJ recovers $1.8B from healthcare false claims cases: 4 things to know Full story
8. The No. 1 lesson from the 2021 JP Morgan Healthcare Conference: Healthcare is 'too vital to fail' Full story
9. Don't Miss Learning Opportunities:
- Is your payment structure meeting patients' convenience expectations? Join the live discussion here.
- Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
- Your access strategy has blind spots. Get to know your patients' needs here.
10. 'We don't know when the volumes will return': Nemours Children's targets $100M in cost-cutting Full story
11. UPMC's acquisition of Ireland hospital approved Full story
12. AHA suspends political giving to candidates protesting US election results Full story
13. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.
14. MedPAC to recommend 2% payment boost for hospitals next year Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare data myths debunked: What CIOs and CFOs should know about legacy systems. Click here for to learn more.
2. Lab readiness: How the lessons of COVID-19 can better position hospitals to respond to future outbreaks. Click here to learn more.
3. How well do you understand consumer attitudes toward medical billing and payment? Download this whitepaper to discover how patients approach and interpret healthcare bills.