1. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. California hospital to be sold or close in January Full story
3. Forbes honors co-founders, researchers in healthcare '30 Under 30' list Full story
4. EPCS benefits patients & providers, but compliance is difficult. Learn how Renown Health met the challenge.
5. Federal judges block vaccination mandate for healthcare workers Full story
6. 9 recent Tenet leadership moves Full story
7. Longtime South Carolina hospital CEO dies Full story
8. Supreme Court justices baffled by Medicare payment rule Full story
9. Watch and Learn
- Need help managing your Medicare spend? Join this upcoming webinar to learn Sound Physicians' lessons from managing $10 billion in at-risk spending and get tips for replicating great results.
- Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
- It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
10. This state just passed Michigan as having most COVID-19 cases per capita Full story
11. Aspirus locations acquired from Ascension adopt new names Full story
12. Providence names chief executive of Northern California region Full story
13. Better data leads to better care. Learn how to improve patient flow and streamline workflows here.
14. Chicago health systems team up to promote healthcare careers Full story
15. 9 health systems with strong finances Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Current capacity management methods no longer cut it. See how hospitals are responding to rising patient volumes more strategically here.
2. Hospital execs are using cybernetics to enhance patient experiences, reduce employee strain — here's how.
3. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.