1. COVID-19 cases up in 8 states, down in 27, flat in 15 Full story
2. Many Americans' health, finances still far from baseline due to pandemic: 7 things to know Full story
3. California hospital district CEO, board member resign Full story
4. Why do patients miss payments? 2 studies involving RCM leaders + patients might have the answer. Click here to find out.
5. Texas governor bans COVID-19 vaccine mandates Full story
6. Dana-Farber reverses trustee investment policy Full story
7. Nearly 40% of physicians nationwide report depression and anxiety symptoms. Here's what the CEO of Marshfield Clinic Health System is doing to support providers today and tomorrow.
8. 1 in 5 physicians has considered quitting their current job, survey finds Full story
9. Northwell CEO: Vaccination mandates work Full story
10. Possible strike looms for 28,000 Kaiser workers in Southern California Full story
11. Nebraska Medicine has earned the trust of their patients. Click here to learn how.
12. 11 latest hospital closures Full story
13. 15 people in healthcare among Forbes' 400 richest people in America Full story
14. Atrium Health CEO pays creative tribute to team Full story
15. Karen Teitelbaum says goodbye to Sinai Chicago Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.
2. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.
3. Do your diversity and inclusion efforts touch vendor sourcing? Here's why they should.