1. Northwell, Walgreens team up for health equity, access: 4 things to know Full story
2. Yale New Haven Health CEO retiring next year; successor named Full story
3. 13 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
4. Nurses need support now more than ever. Get 6 strategies to protect and retain nurses here.
5. UPMC makes 2 shifts in executive leadership Full story
6. 'Give up on the idea that you've got some magic power': How a negotiation expert would reach the willfully unvaccinated Full story
7. The transition of care is starting to prove costly for health systems. Here's the finanicial lever hospitals are engaging to alleviate that.
8. Healthcare staffing CEO quits amid questions over anti-mask efforts Full story
9. Prove it, hospital asks unvaccinated employees claiming religious exemption Full story
10. CDC: Number of states with high obesity rates doubled since 2018 Full story
11. Is your health system positioned for growth? Answer these 4 Qs to find out.
12. California medical group grows to 4,200 physicians Full story
13. FEMA to cover NYC Health + Hospitals' $900M COVID-19 tab Full story
14. Ex-Cerner, Livongo exec Zane Burke named CEO of consumer health company Full story
15. At least 26 states have limited public health powers during pandemic, analysis finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Virtual healthcare is positioned to address social determinants. Click here for 3 reasons it will work.
2. Complexity simplified: A quick guide to the medical coding landscape and uncomplicating value-based documentation.
3. It's the era of misinformation. Learn how to protect your star ratings with a trusted knowledge source.