1. The pandemic is changing how hospitals hire execs Full story
2. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
3. 17 hospitals bringing back furloughed employees Full story
4. Moral injury recovery: A live conversation on prioritizing clinician well-being in a time of crisis. Click here to attend.
5. 23 staff, 13 patients positive for COVID-19 after Massachusetts hospital employee visits virus hot spot Full story
6. 4 states at risk of new surges; 21 need stricter measures to contain virus, White House says — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. Do patients love their virtual experience with your organization? Join the discussion about the technology needed to deliver the highest quality care.
8. Resist the urge to 'go back to normal': Mayo Clinic CEO sees digital health, virtual hospital as keys to improving access to healthcare Full story
9. Air travel won't return to pre-pandemic levels until 2024, industry group says Full story
10. Lessons from the pandemic: How one NYC health plan extended telehealth access to 550k+ members. Click here to read the case study.
11. Former New Mexico hospital CEO sues after his management contract is terminated Full story
12. 1,000+ health professionals urge government to 'hit reset button' in pandemic response Full story
13. 15 top cities for healthcare jobs Full story
14. 10 hospitals hiring CEOs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How can telehealth help multiply your top-line revenue? Download this report to find out.
2. Telehealth at scale: How Charleston Area Medical Center catapulted its virtual care volumes. Click here to attend the live discussion.
3. The information missing from your EMR — How to find it and what to do with it. Click here to attend the live discussion.