1. California hospital CEO to be replaced as Dignity Health takes over operations Full story
2. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
3. New Jersey health systems cancel merger Full story
4. Amid declining reimbursements, high-acuity procedures can drive revenue. Discover how 3 CFOs bolstered financial performance through surgical innovation here.
5. What 'Lean In' culture for women got wrong Full story
6. UPMC breaks ground on $1.5B hospital Full story
7. Biden to unveil plan for next pandemic: 4 things to know Full story
8. 10 women making moves in healthcare Full story
9. Adventist Health reimagined the consumer experience — and it paid off. Join the leaders who directed the digital-first project that improved population health.
10. Travel nursing presents hospital employers with legal risks Full story
11. Average salary for 55 hospital jobs Full story
12. Montana hospital reopens Full story
13. Learn the difference between leaders and laggards in hospital social media marketing with LiveWorld.
14. Providence considers cutting down office space as it embraces hybrid work Full story
15. Top CEOs' economic confidence dips, spurring caution on hiring Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. MD Anderson, Cedars-Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
2. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.
3. Hospitals stand to lose revenue and patients through archaic preadmission testing processes. Here's how one physician overhauled a health system's preoperative system to improve patient experience.