1. Biden's $1.8 trillion spending plan: 5 healthcare takeaways Full story
2. Business ties of former COO of Chicago safety-net hospital under scrutiny Full story
3. CMS' proposed inpatient payment rule for 2022: 8 things to know Full story
4. Hear keynote speaker President Bill Clinton by joining Everbridge's COVID-19 R2R: The Road to Recovery, a virtual symposium of industry experts and healthcare leaders, May 26 & 27th. Register today.
5. Oregon COVID-19 cases up 54%, prompting new restrictions Full story
6. Number of NPs, by state Full story
7. There isn't one way to reach populations who need it the most. Hear what partnerships and protocols work best for health systems in this discussion.
8. Feds tell pharmacies to give 2nd COVID-19 shots to those who got 1st dose elsewhere Full story
9. Former UnitedHealth Group CEO received nearly $18M in his last year at company Full story
10. 160+ healthcare executives ranked the industry's greatest challenges. Click here to find out what came in at No. 1.
11. Police: Ohio physician arrested, charged with assault following dispute with colleague Full story
12. Biden administration's HHS team grows: 10 appointees to know Full story
13. 'Like hand-to-hand combat': Florida health system battles vaccine hesitancy 1 employee at a time Full story
14. 6 paradoxes healthcare leaders are facing in the post-pandemic digital era Full story
15. Average incentive bonus for 19 physician specialties Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 53% of healthcare organizations plan on diversifying telehealth services, but how are they funding the advancements? Click here for insight from this short report.
2. The simple solutions providers are using to uncomplicate patient referrals — click here for insight from the brief report.
3. Manual processes fail in the work from home era. Learn how to cultivate a robust digital strategy and boost clinician engagement with tips from this whitepaper. Download here.