1. Heights Hospital in Houston closes over unpaid rent Full story
2. New research database to capture the effect of COVID-19 on hearts of college athletes Full story
3. Nearly 40% of Americans still hesitant to visit physician's office due to COVID-19 Full story
4. Is your payment structure meeting patients' convenience expectations? Join the live discussion here.
5. Rhode Island physician deliberately exposed patients, staff to COVID-19, health director finds Full story
6. Baystate to offer free online cardiology lectures Full story
7. Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS’ increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth.
8. New variant found in Germany; vaccination rates lag among Black Americans — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. The No. 1 lesson from the 2021 JP Morgan Healthcare Conference: Healthcare is 'too vital to fail' Full story
10. Chicago nurse was under the influence while treating patients, stole hospital equipment, officials say Full story
11. This Dallas health system saved $16M by reducing medical supply excess. Click here to learn how.
12. X-rays could help detect early signs of heart disease, study finds Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: