1. 6 cardiologists on the move Full story
2. Hospital ED visits still down 25%, report says Full story
3. Mount Sinai rolls out remote monitoring system for hypertension patients: 5 notes Full story
4. Join us at Becker's first ever Cardiology Virtual Forum - click here to register!
5. Russian hackers target vaccine research; Georgia governor reverses local mask mandates — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. Heart scans reveal abnormalities in 55% of COVID-19 patients, study shows Full story
7. How health systems are using data-driven insights to engage their workforce — and achieve their goals. To learn more, click here.
8. How Baylor Scott & White, other health systems are bringing patients back to hospitals amid the pandemic Full story
9. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 16 Full story
10. Homelessness, poor housing is bad for the heart, American Heart Association says Full story
11. Avoid costly delays in operative cases by implementing digital informed consent. Click here to learn the benefits.
12. Viewpoint: How to respond to patients who refuse to wear masks Full story
13. Number of COVID-19 hospitalizations, state by state: July 16 Full story