1. 6 cardiologists on the move Full story
2. Cedars-Sinai cardiologists develop AI to identify 2 heart conditions Full story
3. Heart condition rare for COVID-19 vaccinated teens: 4 findings Full story
4. Cardiac rehab prevents readmission and death, but 75% of programs have closed since 2020. See how Geisinger is meeting demand with a virtual rehab program.
5. WHO: Omicron subvariant now dominant in 18 countries & 6 more updates Full story
6. 4 recent heart center milestones Full story
7. Cyber security requires a strong defense. Click here to learn how to secure your data with AI-driven network detection.
8. 10 most common sentinel events of 2021: Joint Commission Full story
9. Infertility treatments may increase risk of vascular, pregnancy complications: 3 findings Full story
10. The 15 best, worst cities for jobs in 2022 Full story
11. Does your patient data paint a whole picture? There's an accurate, affordable way to connect data across your enterprise. Here's how.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
2. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
3. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.