1. American College of Cardiology summit goes virtual amid COVID-19 surge Full story
2. Kootenai Health plans $4.3M heart center expansion Full story
3. Blood shortage temporarily closes California hospital's trauma center Full story
4. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
5. How a Johns Hopkins stroke patient got a diagnosis, treatment plan via telemedicine Full story
6. FDA adds rare bleeding risk to J&J shot side effects Full story
7. Providing at-home care requires major investments. Learn how the right AI pays off for hospitals + patients.
8. UMMC loses Medicare contract after regulators report 'substandard' care Full story
9. Healthcare workers can't get off the COVID-19 rollercoaster Full story
10. States declaring state of emergency amid COVID-19 surges Full story
11. Top revenue cycle trends for 2022: Your journey to RCM success in the new year starts here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats-state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Burnout, patient access, health equity: Here's how Virginia Mason Institute is overcoming healthcare's most vexing challenges.
2. The future of healthcare finance and data is here. Are you ready? Learn how and why finance teams will steer the strategic direction of healthcare organizations.
3. Still using scribes? Learn how documenting care with AI improves patient & physician satisfaction.