1. Omicron may spread 2x faster than delta, scientists say Full story
2. Walgreens' care goal is to keep people away from the healthcare system, CEO says Full story
3. CMS suspends enforcement of COVID-19 vaccine mandate Full story
4. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how
5. The White House's plan to combat winter COVID-19 surges: 8 things to know Full story
6. California Tenet hospital gets new CEO Full story
7. Know the 4 key capabilities needed for a strong digital identity system? Click here to learn them.
8. US COVID-19 cases, deaths fall this week: 8 CDC stats to know Full story
9. Sparrow workers reach labor deal, averting possible strike Full story
10. States where the omicron variant has been detected Full story
11. How Kaiser Permanente's health plan ramped up actionable insights for employers and execs. Learn more here.
12. Supreme Court justices baffled by Medicare payment rule Full story
13. Hartford HealthCare's special task force on staffing shortages enacts fast-track hiring program Full story
14. COVID-19 surge prompts Cleveland hospitals to delay surgeries Full story
15. Is healthcare seeing a rebound in newly vaccinated staff? Insights from 3 health systems Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.
2. The obesity reckoning is here — What happens next will determine the health of most Americans. Click here to read the 3-part report.
3. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn