1. The fast rise and fall of COVID-19 billionaires Full story
2. Grady reports 30% more patients 4 days after Wellstar ED closure Full story
3. Apple reportedly launching health insurance in 2024 Full story
4. Need to revamp your nurse onboarding approach? SimpliFi’s innovative program builds new nurse confidence while eliminating preceptor burnout and retaining staff. Read this case study to see the results for yourself.
5. 65% of hospitals have published 'robust' negotiated rates, report says Full story
6. 124 health systems with best, worst price transparency scores Full story
7. While already at a crisis level, the demand for healthcare workers is projected to continue to grow by nine percent annually through 2030.1 To overcome this, hospitals are looking for innovative solutions and an integrated care approach beyond focusing solely on recruiting and HR functions. [Read More]
8. HCA names CEO of Florida hospital Full story
9. Atrium Health names Dr. Ebony Boulware chief science officer Full story
10. Northwestern Memorial HealthCare names next CEO Full story
11. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on the current state of clinical workflows in transplant centers and hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
12. Oracle touts plans to modernize its EHR system Full story
13. Providence, Cleveland Clinic CEOs tapped for GE Healthcare board appointments Full story
14. Hospital finances need 'intensive care,' Ohio leader says Full story
15. Inflation is now showing up in healthcare after delay Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Few healthcare companies can efficiently adapt in today's environment. Get 3 steps to strengthen organizational agility here.
2. Healthcare providers are falling behind and losing revenue with archaic, paper-heavy software. Here's how one organization cut report generating to less than 5 minutes.
3. It's time for healthcare to work smarter, not harder. Learn how these 6 strategies can help decrease staff workload and improve surgeon satisfaction.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn