1. CommonSpirit Health confirms ransomware attack Full story
2. Former Tenet CEO Ronald Rittenmeyer dies at 75 Full story
3. University Hospitals cuts 443 administrative jobs Full story
4. Find out how UNC Health created a better patient experience and increased mobile app downloads by 400% by getting two vendors to partner and innovate
5. Bezos family gifts $710M to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center Full story
6. CEO of Methodist Health System stands by CommonSpirit amid ransomware attack Full story
7. Dr. Klasko talks with Holly Maloney, an investor with General Catalyst, and Mark Frank, the CEO and co-founder of SonderMind, about entrepreneurial initiatives to address the inequities that plague healthcare today. They plan a different future to help people thrive.
8. PeaceHealth workers rally against 'bullying' Full story
9. BCBS, U of Mississippi Medical Center contract mediations 'suspended indefinitely' Full story
10. Yale physician among 2022 McArthur Fellows Full story
11. What makes a good health system great? Quality patient care navigation. Set your health system apart — get tips on creating a care navigation program here.
12. USDA awards $110M toward improving rural healthcare Full story
13. Essentia Health, Marshfield Clinic discuss merger Full story
14. New England Patriots owner donates $50M to Mass General Full story
15. Lawsuit: Former St. Louis hospital CEO owed damages in wake of resignation Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.
3. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn