1. 'Distancing isn't helping you': Indoor COVID-19 exposure risk same at 6, 60 feet, MIT researcher says Full story
2. Cancer software security breach hits 40 health systems: Yale New Haven Health, Lifespan & more Full story
3. US should resume using J&J COVID-19 vaccine, CDC panel votes Full story
4. Your organization can't meet patients’ needs without a strong digital front door strategy. Click here to learn how to successfully implement one.
5. CEO of Baptist Health in Florida resigns Full story
6. Oregon hospital rolls out emergency plan with more than 500 workers on leave in April Full story
7. Unleash your supply chain's true power. Get practical steps to build a clinically integrated supply chain that supports better patient outcomes during this upcoming webinar.
8. Maine may be facing 'syndemic,' top health official says Full story
9. Michigan hospitals back on track with postponed surgeries Full story
10. 4 healthcare execs sentenced in $189M fraud scheme Full story
11. What's preventing greater adoption of biosimilars? Join this live virtual discussion to find out.
12. HHS to give $145M to health center look-alikes Full story
13. Poverty, depression and domestic violence aren't just 'social determinants of health' to Northwell CEO Michael Dowling — they're part of his past Full story
14. States ranked by percentage of population who've received at least one COVID-19 shot Full story
15. States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn