1. Ohio hospital president exits Full story
2. Nurse degree scheme raises legal questions for hospitals Full story
3. 11 health systems with strong finances Full story
4. With razor-thin operating margins, healthcare providers can’t afford to lose precious revenue due to unfavorable contract terms, inadequate protections, or unknown contract loopholes. Equip your managed care department with these three tips for improving your next payor contract negotiation.
5. One Medical CEO pushes back on FTC data privacy concerns Full story
6. Virginia system eliminates 31 administrative positions Full story
7. Payers feel the pressure — members want more, health disparities persist and care models are changing. Join Becker's Payer Issues Roundtable, April 3-4, to learn top health plans' strategies.
8. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
9. Connecticut hospital expenses $3.5B higher than pre-pandemic: Report Full story
10. Former Ohio nurse sentenced in connection to patient's death Full story
11. More than 10% of your organization's lab spend is probably unnecessary. Learn how to pinpoint wasteful spending and reduce laboratory costs.
12. Fairview, Sanford say university can take hospital back, but details still unclear Full story
13. Cuban breaks into brand-name drug market Full story
14. Broward Health CFO leaves for end-of-life care company Full story
15. The phone call MSU Health's CMO made after the East Lansing shooting Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The next frontier for emergency medicine? Telehealth. Learn what's possible vs what's practical here.
2. Avoid the RCM pitfalls of manual processes and revenue leakage. A better recipe for RCM takes a holistic approach and incorporates automation and increased revenue.
3. Healthcare made up nearly 35% of all third-party data breaches in 2022. See how cloud technology can cover your organization's security blind spots here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn