1. 17 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
2. Florida hospital still using paper records, diverting EMS patients after IT security event Full story
3. The health systems bucking the price transparency trend Full story
4. Are you struggling to measure the ROI of your revenue cycle automation efforts? You don't have to be. Discover a new framework that will dramatically change the way you think about success here.
5. 'A breath less stressful': Hospital capacity woes persist after tripldemic's peak Full story
6. Jon Foster nets raise with promotion to HCA COO Full story
7. Can health equity improve without adding costs? Learn how remote patient monitoring benefits all key stakeholders and why so many systems are adopting it.
8. More states act against nurses tied to degree scheme Full story
9. Hospitals have an access to capital problem Full story
10. The pros and cons of college rankings Full story
11. Patient engagement — a mainstay of hospital & health system priority lists, yet most still grapple with low ratings. These execs will tell you why + share tangible tactics for improvement.
12. Indiana lawmakers propose large fines for expensive hospital care Full story
13. Feds reportedly prepping antitrust case against Amazon's One Medical deal Full story
14. Spotify founder launches healthcare startup Full story
15. 48 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is the right RCM partner a needle in a haystack? This report helps you vet future partners - the right way.
2. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.
3. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn