1. Supreme Court upholds CMS' healthcare worker rule Full story
2. DeSantis casts aside CMS vaccine rule for hospitals Full story
3. 83% of ICU beds in use nationwide: How each state stacks up Full story
4. Read how one health system leveraged inpatient and outpatient pharmacy solutions to generate value and save $18.9M over 15 months
5. 17% of US hospitals critically understaffed, 23% anticipate shortages: Numbers by state Full story
6. 8 hospitals, health systems laying off workers Full story
7. Incomplete identity management sabotages seamless experiences and disrupts loyalty. Learn the CDP data unification strategies shaping new hospital business models.
8. Washington requires hospitals to temporarily halt nonurgent procedures Full story
9. Omicron took 5 weeks to dominate in New York City; 6 more surge trends Full story
10. The dangers of calling omicron 'mild' Full story
11. Providing at-home care requires major investments. Learn how the right AI pays off for hospitals + patients.
12. Denver Health CEO to retire Full story
13. Payers: At-home COVID-19 test coverage will drag reimbursement into 'the olden days' upon rollout Full story
14. Nurses: The most trusted US professionals 20th year in a row Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth has yet to reach its full potential. See how 150+ healthcare execs are paving the path forward here.
2. Prior authorizations are up 81 percent, but smart automation can reduce the costly back and forth. Here's how.
3. Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn