23 hospitals, health systems seeking Cerner, Meditech, Epic talent
The top three vendors hospitals use to attest to the meaningful use program are Cerner, Meditech and Epic, according to June 2016 ONC data.
Here are 23 hospitals and health systems that posted job listings seeking EHR and IT expertise for these systems in the past two weeks.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from job seeker websites.
1. El Camino Hospital-Mountain View (Calif.) campus: Seeks a systems analyst
2. Simi Valley (Calif.) Hospital: Seeks a patient representative
3. Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.): Seeks a clinical systems analyst
4. Baystate Health System (Springfield, Mass.): Seeks a senior application analyst
5. Sinai Hospital of Baltimore: Seeks a clinical applications project manager
6. Dignity Health's Highland, Calif. campus: Seeks a clinical support specialist
7. VCU Health System (Richmond, Va.): Seeks a testing analyst
8. Munson Healthcare (Traverse City, Mich.): Seeks a systems analyst
1. Mercy Hospital (Portland, Maine): Seeks a patient registration representative
2. Stamford (Conn.) Hospital: Seeks a patient access representative
3. Sinai Health System (Chicago): Seeks an insurance verifier
4. Heywood Hospital (Gardner, Maine): Seeks a patient registrar
5. CHISt. Joseph Health Regional Hospital (Bryan, Texas): Seeks a patient care technologist
6. Silver Cross Hospital (New Lenox, Ill.): Seeks a biller/patient account representative
7. Johns Hopkins Health System (Baltimore): Seeks a patient registrar
8. Manchester (Conn.) MemorialHospital: Seeks a clinical services and billing records assistant
1. Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (Palo Alto, Calif.): Seeks an instructional designer
2. Northwestern Medicine (Chicago): Seeks an analytics consultant
3. Hospital for Special Surgery (New York City): Seeks an IT instructional designer
4. St. Luke's Health System (Boise, Idaho): Seeks an application coordinator
5. Kettering Health Network (Dayton, Ohio): Seeks a credentialed trainer
6. University of Maryland Medical System (Baltimore): Seeks a system analyst
7. Saint Francis Care (Hartford, Conn.): Seeks a credentialed trainer
More articles on health IT:
Study: Female researchers underrepresented in genomics
Survey: Only 22% of CIOs say their organization is 'very well positioned' to identify cyberattacks
NM hospitals to offer telehealth consultation for specialized pediatric care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.