20 hospitals, health systems seeking Cerner, Meditech, Epic talent
The top three vendors hospitals use to attest to the meaningful use program are Cerner, Meditech and Epic, according to June 2016 ONC data.
Here are 20 hospitals and health systems that posted job listings seeking EHR and IT expertise in the past two weeks.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from job seeker websites.
1. Huntington Hospital (Pasadena, Calif.): Seeks a clinical service desk analyst
2. Mon General Hospital (Morgantown, W.Va.): Seeks a clinical information systems analyst and trainer
3. NYU Langone Medical Center (New York City): Seeks a financial services associate
4. Olathe (Kan.) Health: Seeks a patient access information systems coordinator
5. University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center: Seeks a Cerner laboratory systems coordinator
6. Virginia Mason Hospital & Medical Center (Seattle): Seeks a clinical information systems director
7. Wood County Hospital (Bowling Green, Ohio): Seeks an associate CIO
1. Colleton Medical Center (Walterboro, S.C.): Seeks a director of clinical informatics
2. New England Baptist Hospital (Boston): Seeks a medical record analyst
3. Swedish Covenant Hospital (Chicago): Seeks a registration coordinator
4. Vaughan Regional Medical Center (Selma, Ala.): Seeks a patient access team lead
5. Vibra Healthcare (Mechanicsburg, Pa.): Seeks a vice president of health information management
1. Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago: Seeks a clinical documentation data analyst
2. BJC HealthCare (St. Louis): Seeks a senior Epic patient access analyst
3. Children's Hospital Colorado (Aurora): Seeks an app analyst associate
4. Methodist Health System (Dallas): Seeks a systems support analyst
5. NYU Langone Medical Center (New York City): Seeks an Epic Cadence analyst
6. NYU Lutheran Medical Center (New York City): Seeks a clinical informatics specialist
7. Rush University Medical Center (Chicago): Seeks a senior app analyst
8. WellStar Health System (Marietta, Ga.): Seeks an Epic principal trainer
More articles on health IT:
6 questions with UCLA Health CIO Dr. Michael Pfeffer
What EHR vendor should the VA adopt? Black Book weighs in
Is ED clinical decision support useful? It's complicated, says study
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.