Average CRNA Salary in 2011 Nears $169k
2011 LocumTenens.com CRNA Salary Survey.
Other results from the survey include the following:
• The average 2011 salary of male CRNAs is $171,700, down from the average salary of $175,000 in 2010.
• The average 2011 salary of female CRNAs is $160,680, up from the average salary of $156,100 in 2010.
• Average salaries of CRNAs with less than five years of experience in 2011 were $154,674, which is down from each of the past three years.
• CRNAs with six to 12 years of experience saw a 7 percent jump in salary in 2011 compared with 2010. CRNAs in that experience range earned an average of $170,950 in 2011 and an average of $160,000 in 2010.
• Similarly, CRNAs with more than 12 years of experience also saw an increase in salary in 2011 from 2010. CRNAs with more than 12 years of experience earned $176,468 on average in 2011 and $168,000 on average in 2010.
Related Articles on Healthcare Salary:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review