Average CRNA Salary in 2011 Nears $169k
Other results from the survey include the following:
• The average 2011 salary of male CRNAs is $171,700, down from the average salary of $175,000 in 2010.
• The average 2011 salary of female CRNAs is $160,680, up from the average salary of $156,100 in 2010.
• Average salaries of CRNAs with less than five years of experience in 2011 were $154,674, which is down from each of the past three years.
• CRNAs with six to 12 years of experience saw a 7 percent jump in salary in 2011 compared with 2010. CRNAs in that experience range earned an average of $170,950 in 2011 and an average of $160,000 in 2010.
• Similarly, CRNAs with more than 12 years of experience also saw an increase in salary in 2011 from 2010. CRNAs with more than 12 years of experience earned $176,468 on average in 2011 and $168,000 on average in 2010.
Related Articles on Healthcare Salary:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review
100 Great Hospitals in America 2015