9 Connecticut Hospital CEOs' Pay Tops $1M in FY 2011
In fiscal year 2011, nine presidents and CEOs of hospitals in Connecticut earned at least $1 million in total compensation, with Clarence Silvia, president and CEO of The Hospital of Central Connecticut in New Britain and Southington, earning the most at $2.76 million, according to a report from the Connecticut Office of Health Care Access (pdf).
The report, released last year and based on FY 2011 data, includes the most up-to-date executive compensation figures for 30 hospitals in the state. The average CEO compensation in 2011 across the 30 Connecticut hospitals studied was roughly $900,000.
Here are the nine CEOs who earned at least $1 million in 2011.
• Clarence Silvia, The Hospital of Central Connecticut: $2.76 million
• Marna Borgstrom, Yale-New Haven Hospital: $2.59 million
• Brian Grissler, Stamford Hospital: $2.24 million
• Elliot Joseph, Hartford Hospital: $1.74 million
(*CEO is now Jeff Flaks)
• Frank Corvino, Greenwich Hospital: $1.71 million
• Susan Davis, RN, Saint Vincent's Medical Center: $1.48 million
• Chris Dadlez, Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center: $1.42 million
• John Murphy, MD, Danbury Hospital: $1.08 million
• Christopher O'Connor, Hospital of Saint Raphael: $1.04 million
More Articles on Hospital CEO Compensation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.