9 Connecticut Hospital CEOs' Pay Tops $1M in FY 2011
Office of Health Care Access (pdf).
The report, released last year and based on FY 2011 data, includes the most up-to-date executive compensation figures for 30 hospitals in the state. The average CEO compensation in 2011 across the 30 Connecticut hospitals studied was roughly $900,000.
Here are the nine CEOs who earned at least $1 million in 2011.
• Clarence Silvia, The Hospital of Central Connecticut: $2.76 million
• Marna Borgstrom, Yale-New Haven Hospital: $2.59 million
• Brian Grissler, Stamford Hospital: $2.24 million
• Elliot Joseph, Hartford Hospital: $1.74 million
(*CEO is now Jeff Flaks)
• Frank Corvino, Greenwich Hospital: $1.71 million
• Susan Davis, RN, Saint Vincent's Medical Center: $1.48 million
• Chris Dadlez, Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center: $1.42 million
• John Murphy, MD, Danbury Hospital: $1.08 million
• Christopher O'Connor, Hospital of Saint Raphael: $1.04 million
More Articles on Hospital CEO Compensation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review