1. 10 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. Payers lead latest CEO trend: Younger and more women Full story
3. Most board members at the nation's top hospitals have no healthcare background: Study Full story
4. Millions of dollars of revenue are left behind in hospital medical charts. See how the right AI will find and validate every possible diagnosis and produce greater margins.
5. Adventist Health reorganizes; executive job cuts coming Full story
6. The No. 1 problem keeping hospital CEOs up at night Full story
7. As cancer care costs soar, some leaders are taking early detection a step further. See the simple test used to screen for multiple cancers — and the patient response.
8. 10 'overpaid' CEOs in healthcare Full story
9. Women rebounding into labor force at higher rates than men Full story
10. Some Gen Zers hope they get laid off: Here's why Full story
11. 'Chief TikTok officers' may be coming to a C-suite near you Full story
12. 14 hospital, health system COOs recently promoted to the helm Full story
13. Documentation burden has your care team at wit's end. Learn how Houston Methodist is innovating — using AI to write patient summaries — to provide much-needed relief + satisfaction for staff.
14. 34 health systems on Forbes' list of best large employers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.
2. Nurse shortages aren't just a 'now' problem — retirements are outpacing those entering the field. Smart orgs are looking ahead + using these key tactics to prepare.
3. Healthcare staff can't keep up with today's documentation burden. Learn how clinical workflow automation improves efficiency and saves staff time.