1. 7 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. Idaho's St. Luke's to reduce workforce by 2%, eliminates executive positions Full story
3. 10 fastest-growing C-suite roles Full story
4. These health systems are working to help clinicians rediscover the joy of medicine. Click here to discover how.
5. Hospital leadership post-pandemic — it's personal, says Nebraska children's hospital CEO Chanda Chacon Full story
6. BayCare's new CEO selects her leadership team Full story
7. This automation strategy is proven to realize ROI and scalable value — quickly. Learn the playbook this CTO deployed + the first crucial step in the model for success.
8. Sparrow names 1st female president in hospital's 127-year history Full story
9. Nurse viewpoint: Mandatory staffing ratios are the wrong fight Full story
10. Northwell's nurse turnover rate is nearly half the national average: Chief nurse Maureen White on how they did it Full story
11. Perks beyond pay offered by Fortune's best systems to work for Full story
12. How social media can be a friend, not foe, to hospitals Full story
13. Overwhelmed by industry buzz on utilization management? Discover the lessons 12 systems learned from their process transformations here.
14. Newsweek's best workplaces for diversity include over 100 hospitals, health systems Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.
2. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.
3. Healthcare product shortages remain 5X higher than before then pandemic. See 3 proven strategies for reducing supply chain shortages.