1. 16 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. New York health system CEO, 44, dies Full story
3. New CEO worry as managers join 'Great Resignation' Full story
4. 1 in 4 nurses are assaulted on the job — what are you doing to protect them? Wearable technology can safeguard nurses and save a 100-bed hospital up to $838,000 annually. Here's how.
5. Houston Methodist's Dr. Roberta Schwartz on innovating out of the staffing crisis Full story
6. Omicron subvariant: What we know now Full story
7. Dr. Walensky: Overhauling US healthcare system 'too big for the CDC alone' Full story
8. 113 great leaders in healthcare | 2022 Full story
9. The pandemic has changed people's opinions of hospitals. Get 5 must-have post-COVID marketing tactics here.
10. 7 factors that shape a hospital's reputation Full story
11. Female clinicians spend more time in the EHR, study finds Full story
12. The power of diversity in healthcare: 6 Black thought leaders weigh in Full story
13. Nurse bullying is still an issue in healthcare. Here's how to put a stop to it, per 2 nurse leaders.
14. 1 thing that should be on CMOs' priority list, per Leapfrog CEO Leah Binder Full story
15. The 15 best, worst states for retirement in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.
2. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
3. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.