Tokenism, male allyship, benevolent sexism, pay gaps, empathetic teams: We're exploring all of these issues during the Becker's Women's + Diversity Leadership Forum, Jan. 11. Join us!
1. 12 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. Women can better lead through crises, research suggests Full story
3. Psychologist sues, claims Maine hospital paid her half of male colleagues' salary Full story
4. Hospital outreach plays a crucial role in the fight against vaccine hesitancy. Click here to attend a live virtual discussion and hear first-hand what leading systems are doing to reach the most vulnerable.
5. American Hospital Association VP Joy Lewis to lead its health equity, inclusion strategies Full story
6. Men continue to outpace women in healthcare job recovery Full story
7. The telehealth connection: How technology is revolutionizing remote patient care. Click here to read the report.
8. Female surgeons less likely to get NIH funding, study finds Full story
9. 1 in 4 physicians experience harassment on social media, study finds Full story
10. Blue Shield of California's board is majority women for 1st time Full story
11. The 7 keys to creating a rational pricing model that doesn't sacrifice profitability. Click here to hear lessons learned from LifePoint Health and St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
12. What will female leadership look like post-pandemic? Full story
13. Mercyhealth's Kimberly Scaccia on her top revenue cycle strategies for 2021, what keeps her inspired Full story